What causes facial hair on women?

Some women experience excessive and embarrassing facial hair. In this video, Dr. Oz establishes a "no embarrassment zone" and disputes some common myths about facial hair.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
How can I make my thinning hair look thicker?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Playing around with your haircut can mask thinning hair, so talk to your stylist about adding volume...
What products can I take for thinning hair?
Thinning hair, often with loss of hair color, can be a sign of a biotin deficiency. If you are defic...
The Health Risks of Brazilian Blowouts
The Health Risks of Brazilian Blowouts