Is the Brazilian hair treatment safe?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
High levels of formaldehyde make the Brazilian hair treatment questionable in terms of safety. Find out more in this video from Dr. Robin Miller.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
How can I use my hair to make me look younger?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Ok girls, so Roger Moore can get away with looking great with gray hair.It just won't cut it on your...
6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
Prevent breakage and hair loss with these easy tips.
How to Transform Thinning Hair
How to Transform Thinning Hair