Why am I not interested in sex after my hysterectomy?

Hysterectomies can cause a cascade of hormonal imbalances. In this video, Dr. Oz's guest Dr. John Gray reveals why a hysterectomy can lower a woman's interest in sexual intercourse.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

10 Essential Rules for a Healthy Vagina
10 Essential Rules for a Healthy Vagina
Vaginal yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis are the two most common types of vaginal health issues treated by Catherine Bagley, OBGYN, of Henrico...
Why are most hysterectomies performed?
A hysterectomy may be the only choice if a woman has cancer of the uterus, ovary, cervix, or endomet...
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
Beyond just sexual and reproductive health issues, your OB can work with you on the health of your bones, heart and more.
What Is the Recovery Time for Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy?