When should I see a urogynecologist?

Dr. Kevin D. Benson, MD
Gynecologist

Urogynecology combines urology with gynecology—a perfect sub-specialty if you're a woman suffering from leaking urine or stool, a bulge when you wipe or pain during sex, explains Dr. Kevin Benson of Sanford Health. Watch the video to learn more about urogynecology.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

My Pap Smear Was Abnormal. Should I Be Worried?
A Pap smear, a test that screens for cervical cancer, may not be the most dignified medical test for a woman—even peeing on a stick to see if you’re p...
How long does it take to recover from a hysterectomy?
Metropolitan Methodist HospitalMetropolitan Methodist Hospital
The recovery period of a hysterectomy depends on the type of procedure that is used, but generally, ...
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
Beyond just sexual and reproductive health issues, your OB can work with you on the health of your bones, heart and more.
Sanford - Kevin Benson - Why didn't previous physicians diagnose my condition