What should I eat to reduce the number of cysts in my breasts?

Vitamins B and E can help reduce the number of cysts in your breasts.

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what else you should eat to reduce the number of cysts in your breasts.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

Gynecology

Gynecology

There are many key areas in the field of female reproductive system health, including menstruation, pregnancy, fertility, and menopause. As a woman, you may be concerned about other issues related to your sexual health, including ...

genital problems and sexually transmitted diseases. If you are a female that is sexually active, or over the age of 18, it is important to begin seeing a womans' health specialist in order to make sure that your reproductive system stays healthy. Before that, any concerns with menstruation should be addressed with a physician. As you get older, most women become concerned with issues pertaining to avoiding or achieving pregnancy, until menopause begins around age 50.