What should I eat to reduce the number of cysts in my breasts?

Vitamins B and E can help reduce the number of cysts in your breasts.

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what else you should eat to reduce the number of cysts in your breasts.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

The Truth About Hysterectomies
The Truth About Hysterectomies
Roughly one in nine women in the U.S. will have a hysterectomy, or surgery to remove the uterus, at some point in their lifetime. A healthcare provide...
When should a girl start seeing a gynecologist?
Dr. Angela T. Valle, MDDr. Angela T. Valle, MD
Visits to the gynecologist should ideally start between ages 13 to 18. This may seem quite young, bu...
9 Causes of Pelvic Pain That Aren’t Your Period
9 Causes of Pelvic Pain That Aren’t Your Period9 Causes of Pelvic Pain That Aren’t Your Period9 Causes of Pelvic Pain That Aren’t Your Period9 Causes of Pelvic Pain That Aren’t Your Period
Awful cramping or discomfort could signal a serious condition, like fibroids or endometriosis.
Why Do Women Have Hysterectomies?
Why Do Women Have Hysterectomies?