What are the symptoms of fibroadenoma?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you have felt one or more small, rubbery lumps in your breasts, you should talk to your doctor. Even if they are harmless, all tumors should be treated seriously. Be aware of any changes in the breast. Be sure to note when you first found the lump and if it has changed size; it will be useful information for your physician. You should also inform your doctor if you have been experiencing pain, nipple discharge or any other symptoms.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

What is a tilted uterus and how can it affect me?
Dr. Evelyn Minaya, MDDr. Evelyn Minaya, MD
A tilted uterus refers to the position of the uterus in the abdomen as it relates to the bladder and...
What is breast calcification?
Calcification are deposits of calcium in the tissues. Calcification in the breast can be seen on a m...
What gynecological conditions should I be aware of if I am over 65?
Angela T. Valle, MDAngela T. Valle, MD
There are a number of common gynecological conditions that you should be aware of if you are age 65 ...
Is the G-Spot Real?
Is the G-Spot Real?