How do I manage my polycystic ovary syndrome on a daily basis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing
You can manage your polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) on a daily basis by following the indications of your doctor concerning treatment. Make sure to schedule regular checkups to monitor the progression of the condition and its associated illnesses. Keep a healthy diet and lifestyle in order to lower insulin and androgen levels; high levels of these are associated with PCOS. Take any medication given by your doctor and gather all of the information you can on the condition. It may help you to join a support group so that you can share your experiences with others that suffer from PCOS.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

What Exactly Is a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy?
What Causes the Pain During Recovery from Traditional Open Hysterectomies?
Can a Hysterectomy Hurt My Sex Life?
Can a Hysterectomy Hurt My Sex Life?
Why Is Little or No Sex Drive Something I Shouldn't Ignore?