How should I prepare for a gynecologist appointment?

There's nothing you need to do to prepare for a visit with your gynecologist. However, according to Dr. Lauren Streicher, a gynecologist and guest on The Dr. Oz Show, there are a few things you should not do. Watch this video to learn more.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

4 Reasons You Have a Vaginal Yeast Infection—and What to Do About It
Three out of four women will get a yeast infection at some point in their life, and almost half will have more than one. Yeast infections typically ca...
Is there a natural way to treat PMS?
Instead of calling it premenstrual syndrome, think of it as premenstrual supplements. Why? Because y...
What Do I Need to Know About Over-the-Counter Lubricants or Moisturizers to Treat Vaginal Dryness?
Who Is a Candidate for Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy?