How do I know if I have an ovarian cyst or tumor?

Darcy N. Bryan, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Ovarian cysts or tumors are spotted through various tests given to a patient. In this video, Darcy Bryan, MD, of Riverside Community Hospital, explains how ovarian cysts are diagnosed.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

4 Reasons You Have a Vaginal Yeast Infection—and What to Do About It
Three out of four women will get a yeast infection at some point in their life, and almost half will have more than one. Yeast infections typically ca...
What can prevent miscarriage in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
There appears to be a higher rate of miscarriage in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). T...
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
Beyond just sexual and reproductive health issues, your OB can work with you on the health of your bones, heart and more.
Is the G-Spot Real?
Is the G-Spot Real?