How can I get rid of extra body hair caused by polycystic ovary syndrome?

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can wreak health havoc in a variety of ways, but perhaps the most noticeable -- and embarrassing -- symptom of PCOS is excess body hair. In this video, dermatologist Dr. Anne Chapas demonstrates on the Dr. Oz show how easily -- and painlessly -- unwanted hair caused by PCOS can be removed.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

Why do I need to see an OBGYN when I'm in my 30s?
Johnston-Willis Hospital - HCA VirginiaJohnston-Willis Hospital - HCA Virginia
It is important to see an obstetrician/gynecologist (OBGYN) when you are in your 30s. Your OBGYN wil...
Why do I need to see an OBGYN when I'm in my 20s?
It is important to see an obstetrician/gynecologist (OBGYN) when you are in your 20s. Pap smear scre...
What conditions are treated with a hysterectomy?
Capital Regional Medical CenterCapital Regional Medical Center
Hysterectomy, the surgical removal of the uterus, is one of the most common surgical procedures perf...
What Exactly Is a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy?