How can I decrease my symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?

Using birth control, maintaining a healthy diet, and keeping weight down can help decrease symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome.

Continue Learning about Gynecology

How Often Do You Really Need a Pap Smear?
Some 93 percent of cervical cancers could be prevented through HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccination and screenings, including regular Pap tests (als...
What should I expect with a breast MRI?
Aurora Health CareAurora Health Care
Before a breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, you can expect to be asked some questions, ta...
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears6 Things You Can Do at the Gynecologist’s Office That Aren't Pap Smears
Beyond just sexual and reproductive health issues, your OB can work with you on the health of your bones, heart and more.
What Should Patients Look for When Seeking a Surgeon Who Performs Robotic Surgery?