Should I talk to my doctor about my gynecologic cancer symptoms?

Gynecologic cancers are serious and can be deadly. Cancers of the female reproductive organs can spread to other parts of the body. Once the cancer has spread, it can be far more difficult to treat and is often terminal. Early detection and treatment of gynecologic cancers are crucial for survival. If you are experiencing symptoms, speak to your doctor as soon as possible.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

What is the history of gynecologic oncology?
Nimesh P. Nagarsheth, MDNimesh P. Nagarsheth, MD
The field of gynecologic oncology began in the 1960s to bridge gaps in treatment. In this video, Nim...
What causes gynecologic cancers?
Dr. Mary Chappell, MDDr. Mary Chappell, MD
The only cancer we really know "what causes it" is cervical cancer. The Human Papilloma Virus, espec...
Have Gynecological Cancers Rates of Incidence Increased?
Can I Still Have Children after Treatment for Uterine Cancer?