What are the symptoms of uterine sarcoma?

Irregular vaginal bleeding is the most common symptom of uterine sarcoma. This may include bleeding between menstrual periods or bleeding after menopause. Pelvic pain may be present, as well as a full feeling in the pelvic or abdominal region. Frequent urination is a less common symptom of uterine sarcoma.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

Can I develop female cancer if I have no ovaries or uterus?
Dr. John C. Lipman, MDDr. John C. Lipman, MD
Yes. "Female cancer" is a cancer of the female reproductive tract. If a patient has undergone comple...
Should I get regular pelvic exams to prevent gynecologic cancers?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Regular pelvic exams can help your doctor detect some types of gynecologic cancers in their early st...
What Is the Treatment for Uterine Cancer?
What Is Uterine Cancer?
What Is Uterine Cancer?