How do I manage my uterine sarcoma on a daily basis?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

The best thing you can do to manage your uterine sarcoma is to follow the treatment plan you and your doctor have chosen. Any surgical treatment will require recovery time, so taking it easy is essential. You might use complementary treatments or take medication to deal with the side effects of radiation treatment or chemotherapy. You should discuss any possible side effects of your planned treatment with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

Are gynecologic cancers serious?
Gynecologic cancers are serious. In 2005, over 27,000 women died from gynecologic cancers. About 32 ...
What is the difference between low-grade and high-grade uterine sarcoma?
When a biopsy or dilatation and curettage is done to take a tissue sample from the uterus, it is the...
Should I talk to my doctor about uterine sarcoma?
If you show any symptoms of uterine sarcoma, it is important to talk with your doctor. In particular...
Have Gynecological Cancers Rates of Incidence Increased?