How do I manage my uterine sarcoma on a daily basis?

The best thing you can do to manage your uterine sarcoma is to follow the treatment plan you and your doctor have chosen. Any surgical treatment will require recovery time, so taking it easy is essential. You might use complementary treatments or take medication to deal with the side effects of radiation treatment or chemotherapy. You should discuss any possible side effects of your planned treatment with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

Are gynecologic cancers serious?
Gynecologic cancers are serious. In 2005, over 27,000 women died from gynecologic cancers. About 32 ...
What is the rate of incidence for gynecologic cancers?
The rate of incidence for gynecologic cancers varies depending on the type of cancer concerned. In 2...
What Is the Treatment for Uterine Cancer?
Have Gynecological Cancers Rates of Incidence Increased?