How do I manage my gynecologic cancer on a daily basis?

You can manage your gynecologic cancer by taking good care of yourself. As with most other types of cancer, good nutrition is essential in the successful treatment of gynecologic cancers. Try to eat a diet high in protein, calories, and nutrients. Eat frequent, small meals and snacks. Exercise regularly when possible. Obtain emotional support from family, friends, and others suffering from gynecologic cancer. Taking time to de-stress and process your emotions can also help you manage gynecologic cancer.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

Is nutrition important for gynecologic cancers?
Nutrition is essential in the treatment of gynecologic cancers. Eating a nutritious diet high in pro...
Are there any screening tests for uterine sarcoma?
There are no recommended screening tests for uterine sarcoma. It is usually discovered because of th...
Have Gynecological Cancers Rates of Incidence Increased?
What Is Uterine Cancer?
What Is Uterine Cancer?