How do other illnesses affect gynecologic cancers?

Viral, bacterial, and fungal infections can weaken your immune system, making recovery from gynecologic cancers more difficult. Having a strong immune system is important to recovery, since it makes your body better able to fight off cancerous cells. Depression, stress, and anxiety, which commonly strike those who struggle to cope with gynecologic cancers, can make eating right, staying active, and taking a proactive role in your own treatment difficult.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

Should I talk to my doctor about my gynecologic cancer symptoms?
Gynecologic cancers are serious and can be deadly. Cancers of the female reproductive organs can spr...
What is the prognosis for uterine sarcoma?
The prognosis for uterine sarcoma depends on how advanced the cancer is and if it has spread to othe...
Have Gynecological Cancers Rates of Incidence Increased?
What Is the Treatment for Uterine Cancer?