What does it mean to be a member of a health club?

As a health-club member, a person demonstrates a commitment to improving his quality of life. Whether he knows it or not, he is a role model for family and friends. Studies have shown that a person’s social circle has a significant impact on acceptable behavior. If those one interacts with regularly are sedentary and make poor nutrition choices, one is more likely to do the same. Conversely, by taking care of one's health, a person similarly influences those he cares most about.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

How do I choose a gym?
Think about these points when choosing a gym:Try it out. Most reputable clubs will allow you to work...
What is the first thing I should do when I get to the gym?
One of the first things to do upon arriving at the gym is to begin your warm-up process. First, star...
How to Choose a Gym
How to Choose a Gym
For a Better Workout, Avoid These Exercise Mistakes