How can I find out if the staff of a gym is degreed and certified?

All you simply have to do is ask! A trainer will be more than happy to tell you who he or she is degreed and/or certified through. If you are hesitant to ask, just obtain a card. Often this information can be found on a personal trainer’s business card.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

Why should I consider joining a studio health club?
Studio health clubs will offer more specialized types of training. Group classes will be more specif...
What is the advantage of a medical fitness center?
Regina Tula , NASM Elite TrainerRegina Tula , NASM Elite Trainer
A noted advantage for a medical fitness center are classes geared specifically for certian diseases ...
How can I prevent waking up with a stiff back?
A comprehensive approach to eliminating back stiffness may be your best solution. Begin by making si...
Does location matter when choosing a health club or gym?
The proximity of your health club to your home or office can make a big difference in how much you e...