What should I keep in my gym bag?

Your gym bag should hold all the essentials to help you get a good workout. It should also contain items for after your work out. I prefer to go to the gym dressed in my workout clothes, but if you don't have that option you'll need to pack appropriate shoes and a comfortable outfit. The next most important thing is a good towel or two. One towel can be used during your workout and the second one is nice to have for after you shower. An mp3 player or other audio device can be a great way pass the time while you exercise so I would recommend you pack one along with extra batteries. Soap, shampoo, deodorant and any other personal care item you might need after your workout are also nice. Travel size bottles of these items can be very convenient without weighing you down. Other items you may want to consider are extra socks, a water bottle, gum and a snack for after your work out.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

What is the salary of a health club employee?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
What feels better than getting to the gym regularly and completing a tough but fun workout? Getting ...
Is it better to work out at home or at a gym?
HCA Midwest HealthHCA Midwest Health
Whether working out at home or at a gym, success is more easily achieved when a person is able to be...
What are the most popular types of gym workouts?
We love the weights and, apparently, so do you. That's according to IHRSA, the International Health,...
Should I start working out in a gym?
Mr. Donovan GreenMr. Donovan Green
Working out in a gym isn't necessary for getting fit. In this video, I will explain how a good first...