What type of help can I expect from a studio health club?

The staff at studio health clubs typically offer more attention to each member than you might experience elsewhere. This is due to the club's smaller size and more intimate setting than a larger, corporate chain gym which typically recruits more members. Studio health clubs frequently specialize in a particular method of training. Depending on the club you visit, you may come across one that specializes in types of exercise such as yoga, Pilates, group training, sports performance training, or a combination of any of these.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

How can I avoid foot diseases when I'm barefoot in exercise studios?
The best way to reduce the risk of contracting diseases of the foot is to keep the floor of the gym ...
Do all health clubs run the same personal training system?
Maria Griffin , NASM Elite TrainerMaria Griffin , NASM Elite Trainer
All health clubs do not have the same personal training system. There is a variety of certifications...
For a Better Workout, Avoid These Exercise Mistakes
How to Choose a Gym
How to Choose a Gym