What factors should I consider when choosing a studio health club?

Determine whether the club matches up with your specific preferences. Beyond that, look for a studio that has convenient locations and a very interactive staff. Ensure that the personal trainers are certified by a nationally accredited institution and that the studio carries liability insurance. This way, you can feel confident that the staff is knowledgeable and will safely lead you to your health and fitness goals.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

How can I tell if the gym or fitness club I'm joining is right for me?
Serena Rain , NASM Elite TrainerSerena Rain , NASM Elite Trainer
Before you start looking for a gym, sit down and write a list of the most important qualities in a g...
How will other people in the gym affect my workout?
People have a tendency to be motivated by exercisers who are at or just above their physical lev...
For a Better Workout, Avoid These Exercise Mistakes
How to Choose a Gym
How to Choose a Gym