How can I deal with temperature variations at the gym?

The best solution is to prepare in advance for varying temperatures. Layer your clothing to allow you the flexibility to add on a layer if you are too cold or take off a layer if you get too hot. In addition, many different clothing manufacturers make clothes to compensate for uncomfortable conditions. If the workout site is too extreme in the temperature, many companies make clothes labeled 'cold gear' or 'hot gear' which provide great resistance to external environments.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

What is the salary of a health club employee?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
What feels better than getting to the gym regularly and completing a tough but fun workout? Getting ...
How can I avoid germs at the gym?
Julie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RDJulie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RD
Gyms usually provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, so using them before and after your work...
What are the most popular types of gym workouts?
We love the weights and, apparently, so do you. That's according to IHRSA, the International Health,...
Is it better to work out at home or at a gym?
HCA Midwest HealthHCA Midwest Health
Whether working out at home or at a gym, success is more easily achieved when a person is able to be...