How can I deal with temperature variations at the gym?

The best solution is to prepare in advance for varying temperatures. Layer your clothing to allow you the flexibility to add on a layer if you are too cold or take off a layer if you get too hot. In addition, many different clothing manufacturers make clothes to compensate for uncomfortable conditions. If the workout site is too extreme in the temperature, many companies make clothes labeled 'cold gear' or 'hot gear' which provide great resistance to external environments.

Continue Learning about Gyms/Health Clubs

What should I keep in my gym bag?
Alicen Ronan, NASM Elite TrainerAlicen Ronan, NASM Elite Trainer
Your gym bag should hold all the essentials to help you get a good workout. It should also contain i...
Do I need a gym membership?
Dr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhDDr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhD
Psychologically gyms can be a great place for people who are new to exercise because it can provide ...
For a Better Workout, Avoid These Exercise Mistakes
How to Choose a Gym
How to Choose a Gym