What does Green Seal Certified mean?

Kate Geagan
This seal is from a non-profit organization that identifies and certifies the most sustainably produced products in the marketplace. Designed to address a product’s total impact: from manufacturing to use to disposal. It's for the non-food parts, including paper products like napkins and plates, paper towels, packaging, and a wide range of household cleaners.

Continue Learning about Green Health

Reasons to Stop Using Black Plastic Right Now
Black Mirror is a sci-fi series that looks at the unexpected consequences of new technologies and contemporary behavior—and paints a dystopian portrai...
How can I green up my workout?
Here are four ways to make your workout greener: Give your walking workout more green by hiking t...
Are natural and organic products always safer?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
No, ingredients found in nature can be harmful and should meet the same safety standards as those de...
How Can I Go Green On a Budget?
How Can I Go Green On a Budget?