How can I green up my workout?

Here are four ways to make your workout greener:
  • Give your walking workout more green by hiking trails or parks instead of on asphalt and concrete. If you have to walk near roads, pick low-traffic times.
  • Toss the water bottle and drink from the tap
  • Go natural. Instead of using energy with treadmills or fans, walk in a park with a cool breeze.
  • Recycle your shoes! Nike, The Shoe Bank and several other organizations have programs where you can donate your old sneakers.
Take the RealAge Test!

Continue Learning about Green Health

Reasons to Stop Using Black Plastic Right Now
Black Mirror is a sci-fi series that looks at the unexpected consequences of new technologies and contemporary behavior—and paints a dystopian portrai...
How can I be sure a cleaning product is safe for the environment?
All those "green" cleaning products on store shelves can be confusing and overwhelming. In this vide...
What are some tips for safer, greener household cleaners?
Here are some tips for safer household cleaning products: Liquid household chlorine bleaches contain...
4 Tips to Help You Go Green
4 Tips to Help You Go Green