What are the best green driving tips?

Be efficient. You may not be in the market for a hybrid, but you can save some energy with the wheels you have in more subtle ways. Keep your tires properly inflated to improve your gas mileage. And ease up on the road rage, would ya? Not only will it hurt your heart, but it will also hurt your gas mileage. Hard braking, fast acceleration, and speeding can cut gas mileage by a third. On the flip side, cruise control can help you save gas.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Green Health

Stopping the Spread of Harmful Algae Blooms
Green slime. Red tide. Brown scum. Toxic algae blooms are fouling waterways across North America these days -- killing fish in Florida, sickening sea ...
How can plants help clean the air in my house?
Studies show that houseplants are the best filters of common pollutants such as ammonia, formald...
How can I be sure a cleaning product is safe for the environment?
All those "green" cleaning products on store shelves can be confusing and overwhelming. In this vide...
How Can I Go Green On a Budget?
How Can I Go Green On a Budget?