Why should I give up plastic bags?

We use 500 billion (that's billion) plastic bags a year around the world. Use them for 10 minutes and then it's into the landfill they go, staying there long enough to greet your descendants 500 years from now. Instead, use reusable cloth bags (keep them in the car or kitchen). Or choose paper bags, since paper is a renewable resource and easily recyclable.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Green Health

Reasons to Stop Using Black Plastic Right Now
Black Mirror is a sci-fi series that looks at the unexpected consequences of new technologies and contemporary behavior—and paints a dystopian portrai...
Do safer products cost more?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Some safer options may cost more than cheaper products containing unlisted or harmful chemicals. But...
How can I green up my workout?
Here are four ways to make your workout greener: Give your walking workout more green by hiking t...
4 Tips to Help You Go Green
4 Tips to Help You Go Green