How can I go green on a budget?

Making your own cleaning products with baking soda can help you go green on budget.

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what else you can do to go green on a budget.
DROZ Vignette 51 HD Mixed H264
Kate Geagan
Allergy
Watch as Nutritionist Kate Geagan provides tips on how to go green and decrease your carbon footprint on a budget. 

Kate Geagan - How can I go green on a budget?

Continue Learning about Green Health

Green Health

Green Health

You can take of yourself AND the environment simply by practicing green health. Small changes like ditching the bottled water and opting for a reusable BPA-free one or cutting down on energy use by skipping the treadmill and headi...

ng outside for a hike can make a big different for the environment. Even the cleaning products you use can be a little greener by purchasing only those with natural ingredients. Turns out, it is easy being green.