Graves' disease, the leading cause of hyperthyroidism, causes the skin to thicken and harden. The skin, particularly over the shins, may become red, inflamed, thick, and take on the texture of an orange peel. It may also become itchy.
- Q What is Graves' disease?
- Q What is the treatment for Graves’ disease?
- Q What is the treatment for Graves disease?
- Q What happens if I have Graves disease and get pregnant?
- Q How does Graves' disease affect the eyes?
- Q What medications are available for Graves' disease?