Graves' disease, the leading cause of hyperthyroidism, causes the skin to thicken and harden. The skin, particularly over the shins, may become red, inflamed, thick, and take on the texture of an orange peel. It may also become itchy.
- Q How Graves' disease can be treated by radioiodine therapy?
- Q What happens if I have Graves disease and get pregnant?
- Q What medications are available for Graves' disease?
- Q What is the treatment for Graves’ disease?
- Q Who is likely to develop Graves' disease?
- Q How is Graves' disease diagnosed?