What are some golf specific core exercises to improve my drive?

The golf swing requires core stability, strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination. Core conditioning is very important for a golfer because all movements in the upper and lower body are tied together, supported, and coordinated by your core. Four exercises to develop a stronger core and help you hit the ball farther are crunches on a ball, oblique crunches on a ball, front planks, and side planks.

Continue Learning about Golf

How can I prevent my elbow from hurting after a round of golf?
Golfer's elbow, also known as medial epicondilytis, is pain located in the inside of the elbow. Golf...
What are the goals of a strength and conditioning program for golfers?
The strength and conditioning program for golfers will be used to continuously correct and maint...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?