What is a drill to improve the accuracy of my golf putt?

One of the best ways to practice accuracy and aim is to imagine multiple holes between your spot on the green and the actual hole. A good way to practice this is on carpet. Set up a cup or cut out a circle from a piece of paper about the size of a golf hole cup. Try a fifteen-footer. After a few attempts, place a paper circle halfway between yourself and the cup. Now aim for the paper circle. Next, hit the ball with enough force to go past the first paper circle to the actual cup. Finally, you can add a third circle and try going for each one in succession. A successful putt should travel over all three targets.

Continue Learning about Golf

How can I train grip strength for golf?
In addition to using spring-loaded grip trainers, there are a number of other ways to increase y...
How can golfers get stronger legs without becoming too bulky?
Performing strength training exercises with lighter weights and higher repetitions will help devel...
How do I improve my posture for golf?
A strong trunk allows forces to be transferred effectively from the legs to the upper body and a...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing