What is a drill to improve the accuracy of my golf putt?

One of the best ways to practice accuracy and aim is to imagine multiple holes between your spot on the green and the actual hole. A good way to practice this is on carpet. Set up a cup or cut out a circle from a piece of paper about the size of a golf hole cup. Try a fifteen-footer. After a few attempts, place a paper circle halfway between yourself and the cup. Now aim for the paper circle. Next, hit the ball with enough force to go past the first paper circle to the actual cup. Finally, you can add a third circle and try going for each one in succession. A successful putt should travel over all three targets.

Continue Learning about Golf

How do I increase my golf club speed?
Flexibility and strength training exercises may be the best and quickest way to improving your g...
What are the goals of a strength and conditioning program for golfers?
The strength and conditioning program for golfers will be used to continuously correct and maint...
Which exercises are recommended if I can't get outside to play golf?
Activities such as yoga, Pilates, tennis, swimming, and rowing, along with weight training, can ...
What are some exercises to get more power off the golf tee?
Todd Townes - Sharecare Fitness ExpertTodd Townes - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Power in the golf swing is directly related to explosive speed in your lower body and mobility/stabi...