Which exercises are recommended if I can't get outside to play golf?

Activities such as yoga, Pilates, tennis, swimming, and rowing, along with weight training, can be considered cross-training activities to complement golf. Trying other activities will prevent boredom from setting in to your practice. It will also help you maintain your fitness, while preventing the repetitive stress injuries that occur from practicing the same motion thousands of times.

Continue Learning about Golf

What exercises help golfers with core strength?
The core refers to all muscles that attach to the lumbo-pelvic hip complex. In addition to flexi...
How can I prevent forearm pain while golfing?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
The best way to avoid forearm pain while golfing is to wear an elbow strap around the pinky side...
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing