What are some bodyweight only exercises I can do to improve my golf game?

Being able to control one's own bodyweight in all planes of motion is part of being a great athlete. Push-ups, pull-ups, prisoner squats, and lunges are all examples of exercises that can be done without equipment and can help build strength and endurance needed for golf. Around the house, you can use a small step to do single-leg calf raises. For the more advanced athlete, a single-leg squat touchdown or single-leg deadlift might be more appropriate. Other ways to train with bodyweight using minimal equipment is to use a stability ball or TRX.

Continue Learning about Golf

How can I test shoulder flexibility for golf?
The wall shoulder flexion test helps to assess if you have proper range of motion when raising y...
Which exercises are recommended if I can't get outside to play golf?
Activities such as yoga, Pilates, tennis, swimming, and rowing, along with weight training, can ...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?