Should I stretch before or after my golf game?

The answer is both.  Dynamic warm-up before a golf game is a key component to allowing the body to move through it's full range of motion.  In addition, the dynamic warm-up should use movements that act as rehearsal moves for the golf game.  What this means is, if it is important to maintain a specific posture and move through a specific range of motion while rotating the hips and torso during the golf game, then it is important to send those same signals of posture and rotation during the warm-up.
After the game foam rolling and static stretching are recommended to maintain or improve flexibility.
Flexibility training is important before and after golf activity. Prior to practice or conditioning sessions, athletes should be sure to perform a dynamic warm-up. Dynamic warm-ups use exercises that take your body and joints through a full available range of motion. This includes light cardiovascular activity, foam rolling to roll out any knots in your muscles, and exercises such as bodyweight squats, lunges with rotation, push-ups with rotation, and side-to-side tube walking. After practice or conditioning sessions, another session of foam rolling and static stretching (stretching that allows you to hold the stretch for 30 seconds) is recommended to improve flexibility and reduce the chance of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).

Continue Learning about Golf

How can I test shoulder flexibility for golf?
The wall shoulder flexion test helps to assess if you have proper range of motion when raising y...
How can I prevent forearm pain while golfing?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
The best way to avoid forearm pain while golfing is to wear an elbow strap around the pinky side...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?