How can I prevent forearm pain while golfing?

The best way to avoid forearm pain while golfing is to wear an elbow strap around the pinky side of the forearm, near the elbow. Wearing this band relieves the stress that is placed on the muscles of the forearm.

(This answer provided for NATA by the Southern Utah University Athletic Training Education Program.)

Continue Learning about Golf

Which exercises are recommended if I can't get outside to play golf?
Activities such as yoga, Pilates, tennis, swimming, and rowing, along with weight training, can ...
What are some golf specific movements for my dynamic warm-up?
Mr. Keith Elmore, NASM Elite TrainerMr. Keith Elmore, NASM Elite Trainer
I love a reverse lunge with reach. If you perform a reverse lunge with your left leg behind, you wil...
How do I increase the distance of my golf drive?
The distance a ball travels after being hit is the result of the force of the club head and the ...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing