How can I train grip strength for golf?

In addition to using spring-loaded grip trainers, there are a number of other ways to increase your grip strength. A common pull-up or chin-up will develop improved grip strength. If you are training with dumbbells or barbells, consider using bars with an increased diameter as this will also develop grip strength. In some facilities, you will find specially designed sandbags of varying weights.

Continue Learning about Golf

How does flexibility help a golfer to hit the ball farther?
A golf swing is a complex biomechanical process that requires many muscles to work in combination in...
What exercises should golfers do to maintain a strong and stable back?
Often times, athletes confuse core training with only training the front side of their bodies. I...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?