How can I get better at chipping out of a sand trap while golfing?

Go to the practice green with ten or more practice golf balls. Start two feet from the green and lay your balls about a foot apart. Keep hitting them, one at a time, until every ball is within six feet of the hole. When you can do that, go to the opposite side of the green and line the balls up the same way. Keep hitting the practice balls until every golf ball is within six feet of the hole. Now walk back until you are ten yards from the green and repeat the same process. Every time you can hit all ten balls within six feet, move back another five yards. Ask a friend along so you will have someone to practice with, and see who can get closer. This is a good thing to do year-round, even in the winter when the weather isn’t too cold and there is no snow.

Continue Learning about Golf

What are some bodyweight only exercises I can do to improve my golf game?
Being able to control one's own bodyweight in all planes of motion is part of being a great athl...
What type of cardiovascular training improves stamina on the golf course?
Your cardiovascular training program will require an average of 20 to 45 minutes of moderate act...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?