Is there a vaccine to prevent Goldenhar syndrome?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Goldenhar syndrome is a type of birth defect. The exact cause of it is unknown. There is currently no vaccine to prevent Goldenhar syndrome.

Continue Learning about Goldenhar Syndrome

Should I talk to my doctor about my childs Goldenhar symptoms?
If your child is born with symptoms of Goldenhar syndrome, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms ...
Are there other names for Goldenhar syndrome?
Goldenhar syndrome is also known as oculoauriculovertebral spectrum (OAV). Goldenhar syndrome is a t...
What increases the risk for Goldenhar syndrome?
The exact cause of Goldenhar syndrome is unknown. Factors believed to increase the risk of a fetus d...
Is Goldenhar Syndrome life-threatening?
In most cases, Goldenhar syndrome is not life-threatening although complications due to its symptoms...