Is there a vaccine to prevent Goldenhar syndrome?

Goldenhar syndrome is a type of birth defect. The exact cause of it is unknown. There is currently no vaccine to prevent Goldenhar syndrome.

Continue Learning about Goldenhar Syndrome

Will Goldenhar syndrome deform my child jaw?
Golden syndrome symptoms vary and commonly affect the eyes, ears, mouth, cheeks, neck, and jaw in di...
Should I talk to my doctor about my childs Goldenhar symptoms?
If your child is born with symptoms of Goldenhar syndrome, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms ...
Can symptoms of Goldenhar syndrome develop later in life?
Goldenhar syndrome is a birth defect. Symptoms are present at birth. As a child grows, their symptom...
What is the prognosis for children with Goldenhar syndrome?
The majority of children born with Goldenhar syndrome have a normal life expectancy. With surgery an...