How should I store glucosamine?

Unless a doctor, pharmacist or manufacturer directs you differently, you should store all medications and supplements -- including glucosamine -- the same way: in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children. The bathroom medicine cabinet is generally too humid for most drugs or supplements.

Continue Learning about Glucosamine

What is the maximum daily dosage for glucosamine?
The glucosamine dose that has been used in most research studies is 1500 milligrams once daily or di...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking glucosamine?
Before taking glucosamine, you should talk with your healthcare provider to determine whether it is ...
What should I check when buying glucosamine and chondroitin supplements?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
It is important to purchase supplements only from reputable companies. Some reports have revealed th...
What are the warnings for glucosamine?
Glucosamine is a natural chemical found in the body, but it carries the warning that it may caus...