When should I take Siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus) to reduce stress?

Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic Medicine
I tell my patients to take eleutherococcus in the morning and/or afternoon. Some sources suggest for best effect, it helps to take it for 6 to 8 weeks straight, and then have a two-week pause before restarting.

Continue Learning about Ginseng

Why is it hard to study the effects of ginseng?
Ginseng is difficult to evaluate in clinical or laboratory studies for a number of reasons:Ginse...
What side effects does Ginseng cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 8% of patients experienc...
What is the best way to take ginseng?
The best way to take ginseng is by mouth. Because one of the uses for the supplement is to lower...
How Does Ginseng Work?
How Does Ginseng Work?