When should I take Siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus) to reduce stress?

Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic Medicine
I tell my patients to take eleutherococcus in the morning and/or afternoon. Some sources suggest for best effect, it helps to take it for 6 to 8 weeks straight, and then have a two-week pause before restarting.

Continue Learning about Ginseng

How can drinking ginseng tea improve sexual health in men?
Ginseng tea contains the compound ginsenoside; this compound impacts the gonadal tissue responsible ...
What side effects does Ginseng cause?
When thinking about possible side effects of ginseng, it's important to realize that ginseng ref...
What should I know before taking ginseng?
Before taking ginseng, you should know that it is possible to develop an allergic reaction to th...
How Does Ginseng Work?
How Does Ginseng Work?