Can ginseng increase my sex drive?

When scientists reviewed a group of studies that looked at the sexual-healing powers of various foods, plants, and herbs, ginseng demonstrated some real potential. Red ginseng contains little compounds called ginsenosides, which may help with arousal in both men and women.

Continue Learning about Ginseng

How might Siberian ginseng help keep my skin healthy?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Siberian ginseng has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and in Russia,...
What should I know before taking ginseng?
Before taking ginseng, you should know that it is possible to develop an allergic reaction to th...
Does ginseng boost immunity?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
It's not clear how the root of the ginseng plant works, but claims on behalf of Asian ginseng ar...
How Does Ginseng Work?
How Does Ginseng Work?