When scientists reviewed a group of studies that looked at the sexual-healing powers of various foods, plants, and herbs, ginseng demonstrated some real potential. Red ginseng contains little compounds called ginsenosides, which may help with arousal in both men and women.
- Q How can I take ginseng?
- Q How effective is Siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus) for reducing stress?
- Q When should I take Siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus) to reduce stress?
- Q Are Siberian ginseng supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What dosage of ginseng is typically used for children?
- Q What medications can interact with Siberian ginseng?