Ginkgo biloba comes from the leaves and seeds of the Chinese ginkgo tree. Some people believe that this botanical actually boosts sexual desire and treats erectile dysfunction (ED).Does this herb work to help ED? The jury is still out. Many studies find no benefit from ginkgo biloba for ED. And when you buy a natural dietary supplement with gingko, you’re never really sure how much gingko the pill contains. Even if the pills genuinely contain ginkgo biloba, the quality and potency can vary greatly. Hunting for the little US Pharmocopiea “P” on the supplement label may help ensure some consistency. For the record, ginkgo biloba is probably safe for adults, but it may not effectively treat ED.
- Q What do I need to know about ginkgo biloba and ginseng?
- Q What is the maximum daily dosage for ginkgo biloba?
- Q How can Ginkgo biloba affect dementia?
- Q What side effects does Ginkgo Biloba cause?
- Q Does ginkgo help with cerebral insufficiency?
- Q Can ginkgo biloba help prevent Alzheimer's disease or dementia?