Ginkgo biloba comes from the leaves and seeds of the Chinese ginkgo tree. Some people believe that this botanical actually boosts sexual desire and treats erectile dysfunction (ED).Does this herb work to help ED? The jury is still out. Many studies find no benefit from ginkgo biloba for ED. And when you buy a natural dietary supplement with gingko, you’re never really sure how much gingko the pill contains. Even if the pills genuinely contain ginkgo biloba, the quality and potency can vary greatly. Hunting for the little US Pharmocopiea “P” on the supplement label may help ensure some consistency. For the record, ginkgo biloba is probably safe for adults, but it may not effectively treat ED.
- Q What is the maximum daily dosage for ginkgo biloba?
- Q Can I take ginkgo biloba and ginseng if I take BP medicine?
- Q What is ginkgo used for?
- Q How should I take ginkgo biloba?
- Q Can ginkgo biloba really benefit your brain?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with ginkgo?