Ginkgo biloba comes from the leaves and seeds of the Chinese ginkgo tree. Some people believe that this botanical actually boosts sexual desire and treats erectile dysfunction (ED).Does this herb work to help ED? The jury is still out. Many studies find no benefit from ginkgo biloba for ED. And when you buy a natural dietary supplement with gingko, you’re never really sure how much gingko the pill contains. Even if the pills genuinely contain ginkgo biloba, the quality and potency can vary greatly. Hunting for the little US Pharmocopiea “P” on the supplement label may help ensure some consistency. For the record, ginkgo biloba is probably safe for adults, but it may not effectively treat ED.
- Q Can ginkgo biloba really benefit your brain?
- Q What is the maximum daily dosage for ginkgo biloba?
- Q Does ginkgo help with cerebral insufficiency?
- Q Can ginkgo cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What are the benefits of ginkgo biloba?
- Q Should I take ginkgo biloba to improve or protect my memory?