How do I manage my germ cell tumors on a daily basis?

To improve your chances of recovery, follow your treatment schedule for your extracranial germ cell tumor. If you have been prescribed chemotherapy drugs, make sure that you take them in the proper dosage and at the proper times. Visit your doctor regularly for blood tests and other means your doctor takes to monitor the progress of your treatment. Even if your tumor has been obliterated, it may recur in the future. Continue to visit your doctor regularly, check yourself for symptoms of another tumor, and maintain a generally healthful lifestyle.

Continue Learning about Germ Cell Cancers

Is anything wrong if I have a lump on my testicles, abdomen, or tailbone?
An unusual lump on your testicles, abdomen, or tailbone may be a sign of extracranial germ cell tumo...
Are there side effects of germ cell tumor removal surgery?
Side effects of childhood extracranial germ cell tumor removal surgery depend on the sex of the pati...
How do I care for someone with germ cell tumors?
To improve your child's chances of recovery, follow the treatment schedule for extracranial germ cel...
How do I prepare for an appointment about a germ cell tumor?
Before you meet with your doctor about possible symptoms of a childhood extracranial germ cell tumor...