What is the Stretta procedure for treating heartburn & GERD?

The Stretta procedure for heartburn and GERD is a minimally invasive method that utilizes radiofrequency energy to heal the lower esophageal sphincter. In this video, surgery specialist James Rosser Jr., MD, explains how this procedure works. 

Continue Learning about GERD

3 Ways to Squelch the Flames of Heart Disease
Reducing your risk of heart disease is as easy as switching up your diet. Find out from Carra Richling, from Ornish Lifestyle Medicine, how a plant-ba...
How can I prevent gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)?
No one is exactly sure why gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn affect some people a...
How can I prevent acid reflux?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Stop it before it begins. Here are some helpful tips on preventing acid reflux.
What Can I Do to Restore My Body's Acid-Alkaline Balance?