Will raising the head of my bed help with heartburn?

Sleeping on an incline is one recommended way to stop heartburn. Eating small, frequent meals is also a good idea. Watch Dr. Oz explain more about what you can to stop heartburn.

Continue Learning about GERD

7 Ways to Fight GERD
7 Ways to Fight GERD
Sometimes the signs of acid reflux are unmistakeable -- from searing heartburn to sour-tasting acid burbling up in your throat. Sometimes the signs ar...
What foods are the worst triggers for acid reflux?
Doctors Hospital of AugustaDoctors Hospital of Augusta
Here are the top 10 triggers for acid reflux. This is not a complete list, for sure. Avoid the foods...
How can I prevent gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
No one is exactly sure why gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn affect some people a...
What Are Non-Medication Teatments for Acid Reflux?