How is reflux in babies managed?

Management of mild cases of reflux in babies usually involves experimenting with feeding position, increasing feeding time, and giving smaller amounts of food. If the condition is severe, treatment may include medication or surgery.

Continue Learning about GERD

What Increases My Risk for GERD?
What Increases My Risk for GERD?
No food after midnight! That was one of the “rules” for avoiding trouble that down-and-out Rand (Hoyt Axton) was given when he bought an extraterrestr...
What is acid reflux?
Regional Medical Center Bayonet PointRegional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Acid reflux is when acid comes up from the stomach into the esophagus and causes heartburn or indige...
What are natural treatments for heartburn?
Lawrence S. Friedman, MDLawrence S. Friedman, MD
Some people have found herbs and other natural remedies to be helpful in the treatment of heartburn ...
Frequent Reflux: What Should I Ask My Doctor about GERD?