Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 41% of patients experience side effects while taking Oxybutynin (Ditropan). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Dryness, and Constipation. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Who should not use oxybutynin transdermal?
- Q Can Oxybutynin cause Eczema as a side effect?
- Q Am I at risk of heat stroke while taking oxybutynin?
- Q How does oxybutynin interact with other medications and foods?
- Q What are the side effects of oxybutynin that is applied to the skin?
- Q What are the side effects of Oxybutynin?