Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 41% of patients experience side effects while taking Oxybutynin (Ditropan). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Dryness, and Constipation. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q What should I do if the oxybutynin patch falls off?
- Q Should I call my doctor about problems with the oxybutynin patch?
- Q Can I stop taking oxybutynin when I feel better?
- Q Can I take oxybutynin if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What should I avoid while taking oxybutynin?
- Q What are the side effects of orally taken oxybutynin?