Resveratrol acts as a natural antioxidant and helps prevent the damaging effects free radicals. Specifically, it is used to help prevent incidences of breast and prostate cancer, help lower blood sugar for type 2 diabetics, help prevent blood clots, and slow down the aging of cells. Although, it is found in its most beneficial form in blueberries, red grape skins, and the Japanese knotweed, it can also be found in a supplement that is made of the extracts of one of these plants. The supplement can be found in pill form, liquid form, or as a patch.
- Q How beneficial is resveratrol in urological oncology?
- Q Can resveratrol supplements cause an allergic reaction?
- Q How can resveratrol help prevent metabolic syndrome?
- Q How does resveratrol affect aging?
- Q What is resveratrol?
- Q Are there any risks in using resveratrol?