Enablex is used to treat overactive bladder. Generic Enablex is not currently available. Enablex is under patent protection until March 2015. A generic medication may become available after patent protection expires. However, if you currently see advertisements for generic Enablex, do not purchase or use this medication. This generic medication is fake, has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use, and could cause potentially dangerous complications.
- Q How soon after taking Enablex will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of Enablex?
- Q What should I know about Enablex before taking it?
- Q What is the typical dosage for Enablex?
- Q How does Enablex treat overactive bladder?
- Q What is Enablex?