You should not stop taking oxybutynin without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better. Do not skip doses. Oxybutynin helps to improve your symptoms, but is not a cure. Talk with your doctor about how long you need to take oxybutynin. He or she may discuss treatment options while cutting back on your medication.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of oxybutynin?
- Q What side effects does Oxybutynin (Ditropan) cause?
- Q Who should take oxybutynin?
- Q How should I apply the oxybutynin gel or patch?
- Q Should I call my doctor about problems with the oxybutynin patch?
- Q What are the side effects of oxybutynin that is applied to the skin?