You should not stop taking oxybutynin without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better. Do not skip doses. Oxybutynin helps to improve your symptoms, but is not a cure. Talk with your doctor about how long you need to take oxybutynin. He or she may discuss treatment options while cutting back on your medication.
- Q Am I at risk of heat stroke while taking oxybutynin?
- Q How should I take oxybutynin orally?
- Q Who should not take oxybutynin?
- Q How does oxybutynin transdermal interact with other drugs or food?
- Q What side effects does Oxybutynin (Ditropan) cause?
- Q How soon after taking oxybutynin will my symptoms improve?