Eat a variety of berries such as raspberries, cranberries, and blueberries. Add peanuts and peanut butter to your diet. You can eat raw or boiled peanuts. Boiled peanuts actually contain more resveratrol than raw peanuts. Eat red grapes with skin. Moderate consumption of red wine will also add resveratrol to your diet.
- Q What dosage of resveratrol is typically used for adults?
- Q What is resveratrol?
- Q What are the health benefits of resveratrol?
- Q Can resveratrol supplements cause an allergic reaction?
- Q How can I take resveratrol?
- Q Are resveratrol and curcumin used for alopecia?